miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

Childhood Desire

My dear. My great childhood love,
you were the first I asked for marriage.
I used to look for you inside others,
but baby, I’m sick of that shit. I’m done.
Today it begins a completely diferent age.
I’ll give you the best bouquet of  flowers.

Where you really her?
My desire.

A foggy memory, deep in my mind.
I wish I could travel past in time,
and see you once again, sweet scar.
I need to find out where the hell you are.
Even when I barely remember your beauty.
I want you to become my companion, my lady.

My very first romantic dream.
You are the one I always desired.
We would be the best team.
In the paradise, before and after we retire.

Staring each other.
Kissing each other.
Loving each other.

Where you really her?
My Desiree.




23/05/2011
Iván Lus
@LusDIvan