sábado, 15 de febrero de 2014

Life is a disgust. Hell is not amusing

Slave of a suffering and painful life,
formed by tears of boiling infinite blood,
and a back full with big knives.
I live surrounded by a lake of smelly vomit,
and a cascade of bat excrements falls on my roof.

Every night, a hundred of demons comes to violate me,
and every day, my soul is tortured until the evening.
Crying, screaming, suffering and bleeding.
This is my life. Fuck you! Fuck you! Heart, stops to beat!

For the breakfast, always the same thing, gorilla testicles.
For the lunch, always the same thing, baboon ass.
For the dinner, always the same thing, cold milk of rat.
Served everything with sauce with flavor to dog dribble,
and always for dessert, frozen cow heart dewed with camel semen.
Without forgetting a great chalice of gold full with goat rust.


27/09/2009
@LusDIvan



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario